News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Help- I can't find the New User Registration in Admin

Started by ShanghaiTimes, May 28, 2015, 09:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanghaiTimes

Where is the control for new user Registrations? I'm now running SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines and simply ... can't find out how to set it so that users must be validated by Email before allowed on?

Sorry about this, probably so simple - but I can't find it.
thanks

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ShanghaiTimes

I know I'm this... but this
"The Settings page of the registration section of the Administration Panel allows you to configure settings related to visitors registering for an account to your forum."

is the bit I can't find....

EDIT.... I just found it. I clicked on the tiny << arrow that was hiding up on the top right ... and presto bump, out popped the left pane with a whole truck load of interesting things on it.

ok.

Burke ♞ Knight

Kindred

that must be related to your theme...   because the left menu is not used under normal circumstances in 2.0.x -- 2.0.x uses dropdown menus from the main admin navbar
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: