News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How do i set you tube links to appear

Started by bucharest, June 01, 2015, 04:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bucharest

I tried to add you tube so they appear but i just get a normal link

Any suggestions please

Illori

how did you "add you tube"? without some details how can we help you?

bucharest

I just get a you tube link when i post instead of the image which appears on most forums

I didnt know how to add anyhting

Kindred

you have to use a mod - smf (and most sites) do not "automatically" inset the youtube  miniplayer when you put the URL in...   if they do so, then the admin has installed an add-on/mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bucharest

can you suggest one

im on this

BlackRain V3 2010 by , Crip   Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines

Kindred

well, before installing any (more) mods, I recommend that you upgrade to 2.0.10
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bucharest

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

bucharest

Ok thanks, not sure i can do that

Thanks for your help anyway

margarett

This MOD --> http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2681
Should work in your version also.

But yes, sooner or later you should consider the upgrade to 2.0.x ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bucharest

Thank you

Ive aske dmy freind if he can do the upgrade im not to sure myself

Have a good day

Advertisement: