Need help :'(

Started by J'agOar™, June 07, 2015, 05:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J'agOar™

i want add zone99 theme in my smf forum but my smf version is 2.0.9 what should i do downgrade or what :'( :'(

J'agOar™

If any one wanna help me i give hem site and password to fix ???

Steve

Give us a chance to answer. Where is this zone99 theme? On SMF's theme site or somewhere else?
DO NOT pm me for support!

JBlaze

Quote from: Steve on June 07, 2015, 09:26:30 AM
Give us a chance to answer. Where is this zone99 theme? On SMF's theme site or somewhere else?

It's a DzinerStudio theme.
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Steve

Ah.

@  J'agOar™ - that means you'll have to go there to ask your question, sorry.

Kindred

well, we can answer part of it...

Zone99 appears to be a premium theme form DZiner, which means you have to BUY it from them...

However once purchased, they do provide support... and the theme will work just fine with 2.0.x
(side note, you should upgrade to 2.0.10)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

J'agOar™

i downloaded zone99 it in my desktop i just need to downgrade to 2.0 Howw How !!!!

Steve

Did you buy it? If so, it should work without downgrading.

J'agOar™

i can't but them i dont have credit card but i downloaded free on another website

Steve

Quote from: J'agOar™ on June 07, 2015, 11:03:03 AM
i can't but them i dont have credit card but i downloaded free on another website

Then we can't help you as that's stealing.

JBlaze

Quote from: Steve on June 07, 2015, 11:04:15 AM
Then we can't help you as that's stealing piracy.

FTFY :)
Jason Clemons

Steve

Kind of the same thing but thanks. I should've used that word instead. :)

JBlaze

Piracy tends to get more jimmies rustled than just the word stealing :)
Jason Clemons

Steve

Steve

@ J'agOar™ - please don't pm me for help, I won't be providing it.

Kindred

Also, do not pm me...   Folks like you are the reason I have that statement in my signature.

Additionally, as alreayd stated, we do not condone and will not support folks who engage in software piracy.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kindred

*STOP* opening new topics on the same question.

We have already stated:
If you want assistance with a premium theme form DZiner Studios, then PAY for the theme and ask for help on their site. They are VERY responsive and helpful to the folks who do not pirate their work.

Until you PAY for the theme, or stop asking about it, all of your posts here will be moderated and requests for assistance with your pirated theme will be deleted
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: