News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Extricating from MKPortal

Started by 32v, June 09, 2015, 09:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

32v

I inherited a site centered around SMF 1.x. The site was run by MKPortal. Yea, I know, it's way old. That's said, the site ran flawlessly for years. I had little time to mess with it, so it continued. I the last few months, the site has suffered an increasing amount of corrupted tables in the SMF SQL db. I was always able to fix these. Now, it appears that the MKPortal portion has a problem. Unless it's an easy fix, I'd sooner just remove MKPortal and have the SMF 1.x portion run by itself.

Does this makes sense? What can be done? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Error messages below.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/11/d132647312/htdocs/Amfone/mkportal/include/SMF/smf_driverf.php on line 29

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/11/d132647312/htdocs/Amfone/mkportal/include/SMF/smf_driverf.php:29) in /homepages/11/d132647312/htdocs/Amfone/Amforum/Sources/Load.php on line 1973

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/11/d132647312/htdocs/Amfone/mkportal/include/SMF/smf_driverf.php:29) in /homepages/11/d132647312/htdocs/Amfone/Amforum/Sources/Load.php on line 1977

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /homepages/11/d132647312/htdocs/Amfone/mkportal/include/mk_mySQL.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/11/d132647312/htdocs/Amfone/mkportal/include/SMF/smf_driverf.php:29) in /homepages/11/d132647312/htdocs/Amfone/mkportal/modules/contents/index.php on line 85

Kindred

Upgrade to 2.0.10

This will remove all mods and you can then install the updated mods that you want in the upgraded installation.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: