wap2 not working with mobile

Started by moner, June 09, 2015, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moner

Hello

if i open my smf forum from mobile i see normal them it's not convert to mobile them
if i check my smf forum on google Page appears not mobile-friendly ,i see normal them too and i see (Not mobile-friendly)
if i open url useng wap2 on end url i see mobile them working fine

my SMF 1.1.21

i am waiting for your reply

Kindred

You are correct.

1.1.x will never be mobile friendly.
WAP designs were made for old style phones and modern phones do not use WAP, because they have real browsers.

To get a mobile reponsive theme, you will have to upgrade to 2.0.10 and then install the responsive curve mod... Or use one of the other responsive themes designed for 2.0.x
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Biology Forums

Correct, you'll need to get the extension: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=4040

Otherwise, you will have to design one from scratch.

You can also upgrade to version, which comes with a very nice responsive theme.

Kindred

which is exactly what I said....

Quote from: Kindred on June 09, 2015, 10:51:53 PM
To get a mobile responsive theme, you will have to upgrade to 2.0.10 and then install the responsive curve mod... Or use one of the other responsive themes designed for 2.0.x

thanks for linking Shuban
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: