Insinstalling Advanced Reputation System

Started by janath1, June 16, 2015, 01:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janath1

HI there,
I've enabled default karma system on my smf forum and it looks this way. (see black box)

After that I've installed Advanced Reputation System mod. It's looks like this way. (see black box)

I like its new features but I don't like that add Reputation text. Ijust need to change it to default way texts. How can I change that?

Illori

try asking in the support topic for that mod so that the author can help you.

Kindred

As Illori says, you need to ask mod specific questions in the mod support topic.

However, in this case, it simply looks like you are missing the image for the icon in your theme.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

janath1

Quote from: Kindred on June 16, 2015, 02:20:30 PM
As Illori says, you need to ask mod specific questions in the mod support topic.

However, in this case, it simply looks like you are missing the image for the icon in your theme.

How can I add the image?

Kindred

use firefox+firebug.... 
find the directory that the browser is attempting to look for the image by right clicking on the alt text and then use ftp to load the correct image in that location
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: