ugrade from 1.1.18 to 2.0.10

Started by forumRc, June 17, 2015, 04:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

if you are using filezilla, please make sure that the transfer method is set to BINARY not Auto and not ASCII

nd just grab the entire forum directory -- all files and all subdirectories.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Reptile-Community

Thanks, had read the post about binary to late and started the download, all attachments failing to download in filezilla, I'll let it finish and try again!

Reptile-Community

How exactly do I make sure it's binary? Sorry for all questions, but last time just clicked SMF folder and moved it left and download started....

Reptile-Community

Sorry how bad am I, found it looking at the other sticky thread, will attempt to download all files again now! Really appreciate your help as I k ow to some this easy to me it's nerve racking pulling my hair out time as this not my thing but doing my hardest to get it right without bothering everyone to much on here!

Reptile-Community

Anyone one here? OK database backed up, files downloaded, so am I correct I know go back into filezilla and upload the archives file for 2.0 I downloaded to SMF folder?

Reptile-Community

OK ,done every above, followed the guide to word, I've got to stage of uploading new snmf downlaod, my site now showing this 'Unknown column 'add_deny' in 'field list' where have I gone wrong what have I done! Please hand on heart I need your help

Illori

Reptile-Community

Just found it via mydomain./upgrade.php which admin details they want forum or cpanel? Sorry for silly questions

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Reptile-Community

Reptile-Community

Thank you to everyone,I've upgraded forum, no threads posts or members lost, I really appreciate it and long live SMF and it's community.

Kindred

I am happy it all worked well...  And you learned some stuff, too.  ;)
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: