News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

what mod use for show attachment when after reply in forum?

Started by hikingth, June 22, 2015, 06:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hikingth

I need mod for show pic attachment when after reply in forum all the time.
I have been used double quote mod but that topic show text only.

Do you have different mod?

Thank you very much.

shadow82x

You're trying to make it so attachments are shown all the time? or..?
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

hikingth

Quote from: mcblaber on June 23, 2015, 01:20:17 AM

I want shown pic attachments refer when reply.

margarett

On the image you posted, it seems that the membergroup of the user seeing the topic has no permissions to see attachment.
I see no "Reply" button, are you seeing the topic as guest?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

Quote from: mcblaber on June 23, 2015, 01:20:17 AM

I think you've got what he wants. At least a thumbnail of an attachment in every response?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

as I read it - he is trying to make it so that attachments ONLY show to users AFTER they have responded to a specific thread...

I don't know of any mod that does that -- and I don't think such a mod would be simple.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

hikingth

Quote from: Kindred on June 23, 2015, 08:42:19 AM
as I read it - he is trying to make it so that attachments ONLY show to users AFTER they have responded to a specific thread...

I don't know of any mod that does that -- and I don't think such a mod would be simple.

Yes, I want that but i can not find any mod  for long time.

Kindred

there is no mod for it...  and, as I said, it would not be a minor task to do what you are asking...

You would have to query the database to gather the userIDs who have responded in a thread
then conditionalize the attachments to display for those individuals
You would also need a setting to allow this feature to be on or off (probably by board)
thus another conditional to check whether the setting is on for the board that the thread is posted to...

not minor...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

From MessageIndex.php you can find the required query
$result = $smcFunc['db_query']('', '
SELECT id_topic
FROM {db_prefix}messages
WHERE id_topic IN ({array_int:topic_list})
AND id_member = {int:current_member}
GROUP BY id_topic
LIMIT ' . count($topic_ids),
array(
'current_member' => $user_info['id'],
'topic_list' => $topic_ids,
)
);

Just add it to Display.php (of course, adjusting the required variables - $topic_list doesn't exist and it isn't an array in Display context) and pass the result to $context. If no records are found, that means that the current user hasn't posted in the current topic, so you can skip the attachments display in Display.template.php

It's not the 100% correct solution but should work good enough ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: