Does not display icons

Started by bubus66, June 23, 2015, 04:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubus66

Hi

The images selected the fault where the linekt find it?

Illori

can you provide us a link to that page so we can tell you what icons are missing?

☠ DeadMan ☠

1. What Theme are you using?
2. Did you recently move your forum from one place to another? If so: What is repair_settings.php?

Steve

Quote from: Illori on June 23, 2015, 05:18:38 AM
can you provide us a link to that page so we can tell you what icons are missing?

I went to the link shown in the image but you have to log in to see it.
DO NOT pm me for support!

bubus66

The Zentoa a theme I'm using the icons are I think the reference is wrong.

Gary: Link Removed, no distribution rights

☠ DeadMan ☠

For theme Related Questions it is best to ask the theme author. You can find a link to a topic for the theme or a support board on the theme's page in the Theme Site

Steve

That's not going to do much good since it's a DzinerStudio theme.

http://www.dzinerstudio.com/index.php?topic=7028.0

bubus66

Here, it is not wrong though and theme DzinerStudio

Gary

Premium at that. You can ask for support on the DzinerStudio site assuming you have a license to use it.

If you do not... well... no support will be given.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

bubus66

I checked the image of what is wrong in it which html find it? In this I ask for your help

Gary Not only does the premium it but also what letöltötről simplemachines.org side posts were buried in the front of the link ..

Thank you for your help but I can give such advice it was not really helping out

Gluz

You are not using Zentoa theme but Lucid Dreams by LinuxPanda as stated on the footer of your forum.

Also, you have to check in the FTP of your site that /Themes/Lucid_Dreams_v2/images/useron.gif exists, because if not exist that's the reason for not loading, and the easy way of fix that is by copying the image of the default (Curve) theme.

☠ DeadMan ☠

Lucid Dreams is my theme, so yes, I agree, you need to check out to see if the images copied over. Use the link here, if need more support for this theme.

Gary

Quote from: bubus66 on June 25, 2015, 01:51:43 AM
Thank you for your help but I can give such advice it was not really helping out
Let me be clear, you were making out that you were using a Premium theme by DzinerStudio, who themselves provide support for their themes on their site, not on simplemachines.org, when people come over to here asking for support on their site, we assume until further notice that they're using the theme illegally and refuse to provide support because we don't support that kind of activity.

So, of course my post wasn't going to help out. That was the entire point. It was to get you to purchase a valid license to use the theme so you can ask the developers of the theme directly.

Looking at your forum you appear to be using Citiez which is also by DzinerStudio by default. And in fact, I checked that you have a couple of DzinerStudio's themes installed. Do you have a valid license to use them? If not, you can either purchase a valid license or remove them, do neither and I'll lock this topic.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

☠ DeadMan ☠

Also, if using Citiez, then why post screenshots of Lucid Dreams?
Which theme are you having the issue with????

bubus66

Quote from: Gluz on June 25, 2015, 04:40:23 AM
You are not using Zentoa theme but Lucid Dreams by LinuxPanda as stated on the footer of your forum.

Also, you have to check in the FTP of your site that /Themes/Lucid_Dreams_v2/images/useron.gif exists, because if not exist that's the reason for not loading, and the easy way of fix that is by copying the image of the default (Curve) theme.

thanks

bubus66

Quote from: Gary on June 25, 2015, 11:14:31 AM
Quote from: bubus66 on June 25, 2015, 01:51:43 AM
Let me be clear, you were making out that you were using a Premium theme by DzinerStudio, who themselves provide support for their themes on their site, not on simplemachines.org, when people come over to here asking for support on their site, we assume until further notice that they're using the theme illegally and refuse to provide support because we don't support that kind of activity.

So, of course my post wasn't going to help out. That was the entire point. It was to get you to purchase a valid license to use the theme so you can ask the developers of the theme directly.

Looking at your forum you appear to be using Citiez which is also by DzinerStudio by default. And in fact, I checked that you have a couple of DzinerStudio's themes installed. Do you have a valid license to use them? If not, you can either purchase a valid license or remove them, do neither and I'll lock this topic.

Hi, I could solve it myself, I do not have to premium or not. Of course, not with your help because it is lost. You know because Google is my friend and I could fix myself. Oh and flawless Zentoa

Steve

So, where are we at we this? Is there still a problem or has it been fixed?

bubus66

There is no problem which was solved thanks of assistance it is done

Advertisement: