News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Embed Instagram BBCode

Started by dougiefresh, June 23, 2015, 02:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dougiefresh

Quote from: Xpresskonami on October 03, 2016, 09:20:18 AM
This mod is having problem with signature in the site. I install the Instagram mod but I discover that my post content is not showing just because I fill some text in my signature through profile. how can I fix this? 
What are you putting in the signature area?  I need to know so that I can figure out how to fix the mod.....
:o ::) Nevermind, I left some debugging code in there.....  Let me remove it and publish a new version....

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.20 - October 3rd, 2016
o Removed some leftover debugging code for signatures.

@villasg and @Xpresskonami:  Thank you for the bug reports.  This issue has (hopefully) been fixed.....

Xpresskonami

Quote from: dougiefresh on October 03, 2016, 11:57:47 AM
Uploaded v1.20 - October 3rd, 2016
o Removed some leftover debugging code for signatures.

@villasg and @Xpresskonami:  Thank you for the bug reports.  This issue has (hopefully) been fixed.....

OK thanks. will re- download now.

Xpresskonami

This mode is not working for me. it show blank page whenever i include the instgram id, any solution to this, and it cause my twitter embeed to stop working too
see here

http://spyloadedtv.com/entertainments-board/i-want-twenty-kids-i-have-just-four-now-i-have-sixteen-to-go-9ice/

northearth

Good day, dougiefresh. Sorry for my Eng (googl trnslt)

SMF 2.0.12,

Really need this mod. Established (yet locally), setting no errors:

Mod inside:

Configured:

Reference is made in different versions:

And finally:

Link is work, white void is not work. The logs are no errors. Any thoughts? How to fix it?

dougiefresh

Quote from: northearth on December 21, 2016, 10:57:58 AM

Can you quote the text you are trying to use?  Personally, I find trying to type out the contents of a picture quite irritating....

I used a different Instagram post and got the white box thing you described.  Instagram may have changed their embed stuff....

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.21 - December 25th, 2016
o Fixed the embed code so that the Instagram post shows up in forum posts again.

Rob Lightbody

Thanks for this Mod.

Worked perfectly for me, first time.

northearth

Yeah! Everything worked! Thank you for your work. Also thank you for the other modes. They are beautiful! Do you still have time to do? ))

Also, I apologize for the particular presentation in my previous message. In our area it is a good practice. The explanation is simple - I'm spending too much time to put words in the drawing. If I spend time for the sake of the reader, so I respect him. Redneck, one word))

(If, suddenly, something breaks, I will write)

dougiefresh

Quote from: northearth on December 28, 2016, 06:40:33 PM
Yeah! Everything worked! Thank you for your work. Also thank you for the other modes. They are beautiful! Do you still have time to do? ))
Thank you!  I still try to do mods....  I've got 7 in the approval queue right now :p

Quote from: northearth on December 28, 2016, 06:40:33 PM
Also, I apologize for the particular presentation in my previous message. In our area it is a good practice. The explanation is simple - I'm spending too much time to put words in the drawing. If I spend time for the sake of the reader, so I respect him. Redneck, one word))
No worries on that point.  I don't mind screenshots, except when the screenshot contains the parts of a post (or entire post) that I need to test against (aka: bbcode material).....

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.22 - December 8th, 2017
o Added URL embedding support for Tapatalk mod.

villasg

Work the way with  replace "Subs-Instagram.php" in "./Sources" or need uninstall and install the new ?

dougiefresh

Quote from: villasg on December 09, 2017, 02:43:00 AM
Work the way with  replace "Subs-Instagram.php" in "./Sources" or need uninstall and install the new ?
Sadly, no.  For Tapatalk support, you need to uninstall the current version, then install the new version...  If you don't need Tapatalk support, then you don't need this update, cause nothing else changed.  This change happened in all of my video mods.....

Xpresskonami

the mod is not working for my forum so I make use of Html to Embeed see it here http://spyloadedng.com/?topic=10830.0

-Rock Lee-

Here is the .xml of the Spanish Latin translation 8)

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.23 - December 15th, 2017
o Added Spanish Latin translation, courtsey of Rock Lee!

@Rock Lee:  Thanks for the translation!  It's been included in this version!

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.4 - March 4th, 2018
o Fixed an issue that prevents BBC manager from showing bbcodes.

Dwev

I've added this Mod, but don't want the button to show up on the Reply-form.

Normally that means I edit the Subs-Editor.php file, but I can't find an array for this button there after installing it.

Maybe someone here can help me with this conundrum?
(always liked that word...  ;)).

dougiefresh

Hint:. It's in the subs file from the mod.  I'm at work and can't remember what I named the file, but if you open the mod, the filename is listed as something like Subs-Instagram.php.....

Dwev

@ dougiefresh: thanks, your hint gave me exactly what I was looking for.

I had looked at the parsed actions of the Mod, but missed the Move the included file "Subs-Instagram.php" to "./Sources" at the bottom.

In there I added double slashes before the following code:

$buttons[count($buttons) - 1][] = array(
'image' => 'instagram',
'code' => 'instagram',
'description' => 'Instagram',
'before' => '[instagram]',
'after' => '[/instagram]',
);

So it became this:

//$buttons[count($buttons) - 1][] = array(
// 'image' => 'instagram',
// 'code' => 'instagram',
// 'description' => 'Instagram',
// 'before' => '[instagram]',
// 'after' => '[/instagram]',
//);

And the button is gone.   :D

Different question: now that I'm using the mod I see that it cuts off quite a lot of the Instagram post.

The original post can be seen here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRHlLPDWqm/

The result in the attached screenshot.

Advertisement: