News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF Game Server system

Started by Empire KickAss, June 26, 2015, 06:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empire KickAss

I'm planning on buying allot of mixed game servers for my members to hire, I like some kind of a system that does the following.

-list of servers and there details
-option to join with IP details
-payment option
-option to show admin server ranks and members that are online
-real live stats that shows we joined who killed who.

Basically a page that's all about game servers.. I system where the site is connected live feed. a system that members can hire from my site.

this has not been done before, nor seen this option for smf. But I known to the fact that there are allot of sites that use SMF that are running gaming servers.

something like this http://www.gametracker.com/lacosta-ags/ but SMF has it's own 
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

live627

Empire KickAss

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

live627

You made that clear in the OP.

Herman's Mixen

It involves a lot of custom coding for each thing you named and that would not an easy task to do without breaking things
so know what you do and start coding, set up a crowdfund and hire specialized people who are able to help you
Met vriendelijke groet, The Burglar!

House Mixes | Mixcloud | Any Intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Former Godfather of our dutch community ;)

Advertisement: