News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

I want to open multiple topics.

Started by srigopalbhattad, June 30, 2015, 01:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srigopalbhattad

I have 5000 topic name. how to open all at once ?  :-[

I am openign now daily 1 and one and that also it need a gap of 15 seconds...  :o

yakyakyak

I think Firefox is your friend in this instance.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

srigopalbhattad

Quote from: yakyakyak on June 30, 2015, 01:54:04 PM
I think Firefox is your friend in this instance.

Can you please guide me the steps ?

Illori

why do you want to open so many topics at once? SMF has a built in feature to stop you from being able to post so quickly. this is not related to your browser.

Night09

With a few forum tweaks I have a program that can be loaded with topics and it will do that but I don't think its wise to give it out.

Your basically asking how can you rapidly spam, no offense but  I doubt many will want to assist in this.

srigopalbhattad

i am starting a financial portal.

so i have around 5000 topics tobe opened so all can have the discussion.

Jade Elizabeth

Hey srigopalbhattad forums are designed to have slow ongoing discussions. You post a topic and people reply every day, and post more topics to reply to. If you post 5000 topics today then most of them will not be read and no one will respond to them. I would work on posting those topics a few a day, and space them out a bit. This will keep your forum active and alive with members posting and reading your content :D.

If you're not into the discussion perhaps you want a blog or wiki or something to make articles on? :)
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Advertisement: