This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it

Started by eric1234, July 03, 2015, 08:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric1234

There is no problem on accessing the forum. However, when I logged in.. it will take me to this link

http://forum.mysite.net/index.php?action=postnotifier;topic=82485.msg95487;last_msg=95486;xml

And shown this error on the page.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<smf>
<messages>
<message num="0">
<![CDATA[
There have been <b>0</b> posts since last refresh. Reload now to see new posts.
]]>
</message>
</messages>
</smf>

May I know what is the problem and how to solve this?

eric1234

I have used another account which is normal account to log in. No such problem. Seem like only Admin account got such problem. hmm.. yet to try moderator and global moderator account

eric1234

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

eric1234

Quote from: Steve on July 03, 2015, 04:02:18 PM
Odd how rebooting solves all kind of weird problems sometimes. ;D
yeah, which mean it is my ultrabook problem?   ???

Steve

Not necessarily. If the problem comes back and rebooting solves it again, then I'd look into why that might be happening.
DO NOT pm me for support!

eric1234

Quote from: Steve on July 03, 2015, 04:31:41 PM
Not necessarily. If the problem comes back and rebooting solves it again, then I'd look into why that might be happening.
So what do you think may be the main cause or the reason that it's happening?

Illori

you have a notifier mod installed? i would say there are some issues with how it is coded if that is coming up. if it happens often or it happens to other users i would look to uninstall it and see if that helps.

eric1234

Quote from: Illori on July 04, 2015, 06:02:12 AM
you have a notifier mod installed? i would say there are some issues with how it is coded if that is coming up. if it happens often or it happens to other users i would look to uninstall it and see if that helps.
Erm..i got these 3 mods that related with Notify. Just afraid that the recent upgrade to 2.0.10 may have affected them since some of them are really old mod.

-Board Notices
-Post Notifier
-mp notification style

Based on what you said, Post Notifier may be the biggest culprit. If the problem arise again then i will disable it and have a look.

Thank you for pointing that out :)

Advertisement: