News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

A mod about your status like Facebook

Started by Luther., July 03, 2015, 03:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luther.

Hello.
Is there any SMF Mod that allows you to post what you're thinking of? Just like facebook... I know it may sound weird but that's exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm sure you know about the shoutbox in the Portal. I'm looking for something like that but something bigger. Something that would allow people to post their status and other forum users would be able to reply and 'like' it etc. Is there such mod? Thanks in advance.

Luther.

Quote from: Antes on July 03, 2015, 03:23:02 PM
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3839 maybe ?
Not really...
I really wanted something like this: http://prntscr.com/7ogl6t [nofollow]
But bigger. Also the ability to reply to the status and to like it...

Steve

Quote from: Luther. on July 03, 2015, 03:19:47 PMSomething that would allow people to post their status and other forum users would be able to reply and 'like' it etc. Is there such mod?

Yea, it's called Facebook.

Sorry, too much Kindred influence in me. I'll shut up now.  :-X :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

Luther.

Quote from: Steve on July 03, 2015, 04:07:26 PM
Quote from: Luther. on July 03, 2015, 03:19:47 PMSomething that would allow people to post their status and other forum users would be able to reply and 'like' it etc. Is there such mod?

Yea, it's called Facebook.

Sorry, too much Kindred influence in me. I'll shut up now.  :-X :P
Lmao you were funny there.. ahaha... No.
The topic title says like Facebook and in the main topic I wrote 'this may sound weird' as I don't know which mods are out there nowadays.
I'm just gonna mark this as solved.

margarett

What you posted is a screenshot of a shout box. There are some of these around.
A shout box is like a chat, just that. So you can post your "status", or you can say "hi everyone, it's raining outside!"

Breeze is probably the closest you'll find to your description. But your description doesn't match the image example you provided ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Luther.

Quote from: margarett on July 03, 2015, 06:41:42 PM
What you posted is a screenshot of a shout box. There are some of these around.
A shout box is like a chat, just that. So you can post your "status", or you can say "hi everyone, it's raining outside!"

Breeze is probably the closest you'll find to your description. But your description doesn't match the image example you provided ;)
Até vou falar em portugues... Eu sei que meti uma shoutbox mas era para dar um exemplo... o que eu quero é uma coisa DO TIPO DA shoutbox mas muito maior. Um sitio onde cada um possa meter um 'estado' tipo facebook e os outros possam comentar e meter like etc...
Se nao ha, nao ha... paciencia.

Antes

I know what OP wants but I don't think there is a free mod to do that. Maybe a paid mod but I'm not aware any.

Luther.

It's ok, this can be locked. Thanks for those who tried to help. :)

Advertisement: