News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Moving Links down below logo

Started by Media-Bay, July 14, 2015, 11:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Media-Bay

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where i would find the padding to move the links down as it cuttin the bottom off on my new logo (image attached).

I would guess it is in css at the bottom some where but cant find the right one

Many Thanks

Kindred

Theme specific questions should be asked in the support topic dedicated to supporting that specific theme...

However, it's more than just "moving the menu down" -- I would bet that the logo area is actually a defined space (height and width) with overflow hidden...

once again...   firefox+firebug is your friend
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

smsabbir480

I think you should use one div for logo and another div for menu.This will be helpful.

Kindred

Quote from: smsabbir480 on July 15, 2015, 07:40:01 AM
I think you should use one div for logo and another div for menu.This will be helpful.

Ummm.... What?

The logo and menu are already USING individual and individually classed DIVs
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Deaks

Quote from: Kindred on July 15, 2015, 08:58:21 AM
Quote from: smsabbir480 on July 15, 2015, 07:40:01 AM

Ummm.... What?

The logo and menu are already USING individual and individually classed DIVs

that depends on the theme, and as the OP has not stated in this topic what theme they are using your answer is incorrect until further details are provided!
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: