News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Removing the frame on "mysticJade" theme

Started by Amfamous, July 14, 2015, 05:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amfamous

Hello, i need some help.
I would like to remove the black frame lines which you can see on this picture: hxxp:prntscr.com/7sq6qp [nonactive]
I've got SMF 2.0.7

Thank you in advance

- AmFamous

Kindred

questions regarding a specific theme should be asked in the support thread dedicated to supporting that specific theme...........
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Amfamous

I'm sorry for posting in the wrong section. did not know as I am new to this forum. Could you redirect me to where i can find the thread which I need?

Kindred

The theme support thread is linked from the page where you downloaded that theme...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

This is the topic
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=198950.0

Or you can read this board in DS
http://www.dzinerstudio.com/index.php?board=22.0

I gave a quick spin at both resources and I couldn't find anything related to what you seem to have, though...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

DeVIL-I386

./Themes/mysticjade_20/css/index.css
div#wrapper {
border-left: solid 1px #252525;
border-right: solid 1px #252525;
border-top: solid 1px #252525;

Kindred

and that answer should be in the theme support thread as well, instead of here...
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: