looking for Reputation,Current Mood and Country Flag Packages.

Started by highqualitysquad, July 21, 2015, 09:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

highqualitysquad

hello guys i'm using Icecube theme and i'm looking for Reputation,Current Mood and Country Flag if anyone have them give me download link or sending them to me on message, thanks a lot !

aegersz

that's a very brave, self-assured and confident handle that yer got there, hiqualitysquad.

i, too am interested in alternate Reputation systems that will fit with 2.0.10 - ARS mod, didn't go on no matter what i tried  :(.
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Kindred

highqualitysquad,

first and foremost, you should upgrade to 2.0.10
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Shambles

Illori

Quote from: Shambles on July 22, 2015, 03:35:26 AM
Looks like he wants these mods for a 2.1 installation.

i dont think so. i think the op just posted in the wrong board.

Steve

I apologize in advance if I'm wrong but if the OP's forum is the one I believe it is, there are no copyrights in the footer.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Illori

you mean http://hqs.createaforum.com/index.php ? then the op has no control over that and can not add mods due to the way that forum is setup and hosted. they need to contact their host createaforum for support as we do not support createaforum here.

Steve

highqualitysquad

Quote from: Kindred on July 21, 2015, 11:42:19 PM
highqualitysquad,

first and foremost, you should upgrade to 2.0.10
its already 2.0.10 i have installed country Flag but when i pickup a flag on my profile it don't show up on Posts, any one have ideas ? btw i got 1 test failed when i was installing it maybe that's the problem ?

Quote from: Illori on July 22, 2015, 09:09:58 AM
you mean hxxp:hqs.createaforum.com/index.php [nonactive] ? then the op has no control over that and can not add mods due to the way that forum is setup and hosted. they need to contact their host createaforum for support as we do not support createaforum here.
lol i don't have a free forum buddy :D

Shambles

Quote from: hqsbtw i got 1 test failed when i was installing...

Hmm.. in most cases you shouldn't proceed with the installation. Best bet here is to uninstall the mod (ignore errors) then try to reinstall it. MAKE A NOTE of the 'test failed' code - that will show up on the installation screen as a clickable pencil icon, which shows what was being searched for (and failed) by the package manager.

Kindred

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

What is your forum URL?

There are several mods that are listed on the mod site which do what you have asked for.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

highqualitysquad

Quote from: Kindred on July 23, 2015, 04:30:24 PM
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

What is your forum URL?

There are several mods that are listed on the mod site which do what you have asked for.
hxxp:highqualitysquad.net63.net [nonactive]

Illori

Quote from: highqualitysquad on July 23, 2015, 03:57:19 PM

really? when i go to the URL you posted the first thing i see is an ad for free hosting. http://net63.net/ leads to a landing page for www.000webhost.com which is a free host.

highqualitysquad

Quote from: Illori on July 23, 2015, 08:54:23 PM
Quote from: highqualitysquad on July 23, 2015, 03:57:19 PM

really? when i go to the URL you posted the first thing i see is an ad for free hosting. hxxp:net63.net/ [nonactive] leads to a landing page for hxxp:www.000webhost.com [nonactive] which is a free host.
lol ? its not you can install forum from there normally. i just need to pay 1$ and buying .info or .com nothing special.

yakyakyak

I don't see the logic; after spending all that money on a Dziner Studio Subscription and nothing on a web host.

Steve

So where are we on your questions? Have you done what Shambles said before doing anything else?

Quote from: Shambles on July 23, 2015, 04:18:20 PM
Quote from: hqsbtw i got 1 test failed when i was installing...

Hmm.. in most cases you shouldn't proceed with the installation. Best bet here is to uninstall the mod (ignore errors) then try to reinstall it. MAKE A NOTE of the 'test failed' code - that will show up on the installation screen as a clickable pencil icon, which shows what was being searched for (and failed) by the package manager.

Advertisement: