News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

how can change posts separator ??

Started by amjad_256, July 24, 2015, 04:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amjad_256

Hello
please can you tell me how can I change the posts and comments  separator such as color and thickness ???

many thanks

Steve

Welcome to smf.org.

Do us a favor and don't use color or size tags in your posts. It makes it easier for those reading these questions.

Someone should be along shortly who can answer your question for you. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

is that the default theme?

if so, it may be more complicated than one would think, given that the coding of the messages list is a TABLE...

but a quick look suggests that this might be the section

table.table_grid td {
    padding: 3px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #FFF;
    border-right: 1px solid #FFF;
}
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

I believe the image is of this forum but your answer still stands regardless. :)

Kindred

If the OP took a screen shot of *THIS* site (why would anyone do that?), then who knows what they are using...

Please note that my css mention above only applies to the default/curve theme and may differ depending on what theme your site uses
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

Quote from: Kindred on July 24, 2015, 10:26:56 AMIf the OP took a screen shot of *THIS* site (why would anyone do that?), then who knows what they are using...

Who knows but it is definitely a screenshot of this board.

amjad_256

Quote from: Kindred on July 24, 2015, 08:32:57 AM
is that the default theme?

if so, it may be more complicated than one would think, given that the coding of the messages list is a TABLE...

but a quick look suggests that this might be the section

table.table_grid td {
    padding: 3px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #FFF;
    border-right: 1px solid #FFF;
}

Many thanks I fixed this issue ..
Im using BR style ... the second question how can I do same thing with topic replays separator???

many thanks   

Kindred

firefox+firebug is your friend.

I have no idea what "BR Style" is...
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: