please help me about my Vertex logo :)

Started by SaeedSKH, July 24, 2015, 04:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaeedSKH

hi allz
3 days ago i was posted my questions in this topic about my vertex theme logo , but nobody answer me ..
this is the link of that topic and my question is the last post of topic at page 7 :http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=442036.0
so i decided to post them here in new topic to answer me better :)
hi
i put this theme on my forum (Vertex) ,
but i don't know how can i change Vertex logo to my own logo ,
and another question is , my logo should be in which size ?
how can i create a logo ?
please help me guys :)

Illori

just because you have not gotten a reply in the support topic for that theme does not mean you should make another topic. this is theme specific and those that use the theme or the author should reply to you with the answer.

SaeedSKH

i know wat yo mean but my forum is new and i should be change my logo as soon as possible so i cant wait more than 3,4 days for answering my replay , so i made this topic .

Steve

Sorry but that's just the way it is. Everyone who replies here is a volunteer so you may not be able to get an answer to your theme specific question right away.

A moderator may lock this since you've cross posted. As Illori said, the question needs to be in the theme's support thread.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Kindred

don't know about the size...   but you can figure that out with firefox+firebug

actually, replacing the logo can also be figured out with firefox+firebug  -- find the logo file name. replace that file with your own logo file, using the same name.

That being answered and this question being a duplicate - I am locking this.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: