News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Error shows on top of every page!

Started by Teryylinks, July 24, 2015, 06:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teryylinks

My forum is showing this error message on top of every page, the error message comes before the site starts loading and stays on all through;

if (WIRELESS && !isset($context['sub_template'])) fatal_lang_error('wireless_error_notyet', false);

Please what do I do?

And please how do I change my favicon?

my forum is hxxp:tivland.com [nonactive]

Steve

For the favicon:

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Favicon.ico

Just replace the current one in your root directory with the one you want.

Someone will help you with the error as soon as they can.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Teryylinks

Quote from: Steve on July 24, 2015, 06:49:17 PM
For the favicon:

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Favicon.ico

Just replace the current one in your root directory with the one you want.

Someone will help you with the error as soon as they can.

Thank you Steve.

Please let the someone come along, pleeeease

fapencio

in your file: Subs.php,  there are code before of begin php?

there are a error in your modification languaje file, is not closed text variable.

My smf forum is 2.0.10 version
my theme is default
language spanish es utf8

Kindred

basically, what fapencio said..

you added a mod, or manually modified code and have a badly edited section of code that is not properly closing an echo statement -- or added text before the <?php or after the ?>
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Teryylinks

Quote from: fapencio on July 24, 2015, 07:03:25 PM

there are a error in your modification languaje file, is not closed text variable.

Thanks. Though I do not understand as I am not a programmer.

Quote from: Kindred on July 24, 2015, 09:28:34 PM
basically, what fapencio said..

you added a mod, or manually modified code and have a badly edited section of code that is not properly closing an echo statement -- or added text before the <?php or after the ?>

Thanks Kindred, I actually removed a few mods, I did not touch any code or did anything aside uninstalling these mods. Please what do I do to get this cleared.

ANOTHER ISSUES!
I noticed other issues this morning on my forum and am scared.

1. The tapatalk advert or so appears at the top of my website when opened with mobile, asking people to view my website using tapatalk even though i deleted the tapatalk mod some time ago.

2. If I post a new topic, I will be told "An Error Has Occured" and the whole page will be splattered with my website address, disfiguring the whole website, until i click on home then it comes back to normal.

Please I need help with all these, I am not a programmer so its kinda hell for me. I setup the website alone, not help from anybody.

please my website is hxxp:tivland.com [nonactive], please take a few minutes to view it and see what i am saying better.

Teryylinks

Quote from: fapencio on July 24, 2015, 07:03:25 PM

Yes, I see code before the beginning of the php.

How can I locate the language file and how can i correct it?

Illori

actually given all the issues you have, i think it would be easier to start over with fresh files.

http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_upload_a_fresh_set_of_files

Teryylinks

Hello, because of the many issues, I upgraded my forum to version 2.0.10 yesterday, The website was working fine, even this morning. But now it cannot open, it keeps bringing Error 504 Gateway Timeout.
What is causing this problem please help

my forum is hxxp:tivland.com [nonactive]. Thanks in advance

Kindred

a 504 is something to do with your host...   check with them
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: