Forum Error Log: tapatalk related smartbanner issue

Started by TKG26, July 25, 2015, 09:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TKG26

I reset my logs as it had about 70,000 errors

In ten minutes i have over 200 errors again..

Any ideas what i should do. Obviously its related to the tapatalk plug in. I use Chrome browser and it lists my user name in many of the error logs along with guests and members

All of them are for this one file:
Quote8: Undefined variable: boardurl
File: /home3/tkg/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner.php
Line: 24
Type of error: Undefined

Quote1:   <?php
2:   if (!defined('SMF'))
3:       die('Hacking attempt...');
4:   global $board_info, $context;
5:   $app_kindle_url = isset($modSettings['tp_kindle_url']) ? $modSettings['tp_kindle_url'] : '';
6:   $app_android_id = isset($modSettings['tp_android_url']) ? $modSettings['tp_android_url'] : '';
7:   $app_ios_id = isset($modSettings['tp_app_ios_id']) ? $modSettings['tp_app_ios_id'] : '';;
8:   $app_banner_message = isset($modSettings['tp_app_banner_msg']) ? $modSettings['tp_app_banner_msg'] : '';
9:   $app_banner_message = preg_replace('/\r\n/','<br>',$app_banner_message);
10:   $app_location_url = get_scheme_url();
11:   $script_to_page = array(
12:      'index'          => 'home',
13:      'topic'     => 'topic',
14:      'post'   => 'post',
15:      'forum'   => 'forum',
16:   );
17:   $page_type = isset($GLOBALS['exttMbqTempPageType']) && isset($script_to_page[$GLOBALS['exttMbqTempPageType']]) ? $script_to_page[$GLOBALS['exttMbqTempPageType']] : 'others';
18:   $is_mobile_skin = false;
19:   $app_forum_name = !empty($GLOBALS['mbname'])? $GLOBALS['mbname'] : '';
20:   $tapatalk_dir = 'mobiquo';
==>21:   $tapatalk_dir_url = $boardurl. '/mobiquo';
22:   $api_key = isset($modSettings['tp_push_key']) ? $modSettings['tp_push_key'] : '';
23:   $app_ads_enable = 1;
24:   $board_url = $boardurl;
25:   $twitterfacebook_card_enabled = isset($modSettings['tp_deep_link_enabled']) ? $modSettings['tp_deep_link_enabled'] : '';
26:   $twc_title = isset($context['page_title_html_safe']) ? $context['page_title_html_safe'] : '';
27:   $twc_description = ($page_type == 'forum') && isset($board_info['description']) ? $board_info['description'] : $twc_title;
28:   if (file_exists($boarddir . '/mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php'))
29:       include($boarddir . '/mobiquo/smartbanner/head.inc.php');
30:   
31:   //$context['html_headers'] .= $app_head_include;
32:   if (isset($context['html_headers']) && isset($app_head_include))
33:       $context['html_headers'] .= $app_head_include;
34:   
35:   if (!isset($context['tapatalk_body_hook']))
36:       $context['tapatalk_body_hook'] = '';
37:   
38:   $context['tapatalk_body_hook'] .= '
39:   <!-- Tapatalk Detect body start -->
40:   <style type="text/css">
41:   .ui-mobile [data-role="page"], .ui-mobile [data-role="dialog"], .ui-page

TKG26

Looks like i figuered it out.. I was one version old on my tapatalk mod...

Its been 10 minutes since i updated and so far the error log is empty.. thats 200 less than before :)

QuoteSMF2.0 - Version 4.2.4

fixed issue in smartbanner with undefine var
fixed some php deprecated/warnings issues

Shambles

I posted the fix for this, and two subsequent bugs, on the TT support forums. Those other two will rear their head soon enough as TT haven't updated their plugin to include them yet, so I'd advise heading over there and installing my recommended edits.

TKG26

will do thanks..

now i have new errors :(

forum/Themes/default/languages/Login.english.php (eval?)

forum/Themes/default/languages/BadBehavior_bbc.english-utf8.php (body_above sub template - eval?)

margarett

Your best bet is really to ask Tapatalk for support...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Illori

Quote from: margarett on July 26, 2015, 08:38:44 PM
Your best bet is really to ask Tapatalk for support...

why? we dont know if the new errors are related to tapatalk or not.

Admin -> Server Settings -> Disable evaluation of templates
Then post any new error messages without eval in them

margarett

Well...

QuoteFile: /home3/tkg/public_html/forum/mobiquo/smartbanner.php

:P

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

TKG26

the mobiquo errors are gone since i upgraded to the new tapatalk version..

but i have other errors now.

TKG26

Illori i followed your instructions here are the errors now:

/home3/tkg/public_html/forum/Themes/GrayStyle1/index.template.php
Line: 188

File: /home3/tkg/public_html/forum/Themes/default/languages/Login.english-utf8.php
Line: 44

margarett

You need to post the full error. It's probably an undefined index but we need to know which is it.

Also, please give us the contents of the mentions files (between code tags) 5-10 lines below and above the mentioned line in error ;)

TKG26

TKG26

Here are 2 errors

19:   $txt['decline'] = 'I Do Not Agree';
20:   $txt['warning'] = 'Warning!';
21:   $txt['only_members_can_access'] = 'Only registered members are allowed to access this section.';
22:   $txt['login_below'] = 'Please login below or';
23:   $txt['login_or_register'] = 'register an account';
24:   $txt['login_with_forum'] = 'with ' . $context['forum_name'] . '.';
25:   // Use numeric entities in the below two strings.
26:   $txt['may_change_in_profile'] = 'You may change it after you login by going to the profile page, or by visiting this page after you login:';
27:   $txt['your_username_is'] = 'Your username is: ';
28:   $txt[730] = 'That email address (%s) is being used by a registered member already. If you feel this is a mistake, go to the login page and use the password reminder with that address.';
29:   
30:   $txt['login_hash_error'] = 'Password security has recently been upgraded.  Please enter your password again.';
31:   
32:   $txt['register_age_confirmation'] = 'I am at least %d years old';
33:   
34:   // Use numeric entities in the below six strings.
35:   $txt['register_subject'] = 'Welcome to ' . $context['forum_name'];
36:   
37:   // For the below three messages, %1$s is the display name, %2$s is the username, %3$s is the password, %4$s is the activation code, and %5$s is the activation link (the last two are only for activation.)
38:   $txt['register_immediate_message'] = 'You are now registered with an account at ' . $context['forum_name'] . ', %1$s!' . "\n\n" . 'Your account\'s username is %2$s and its password is %3$s.' . "\n\n" . 'You may change your password after you login by going to your profile, or by visiting this page after you login:' . "\n\n" . $scripturl . '?action=profile' . "\n\n" . $txt[130];
==>39:   $txt['register_activate_message'] = 'You are now registered with an account at ' . $context['forum_name'] . ', %1$s!' . "\n\n" . 'Your account\'s username is %2$s and its password is %3$s (which can be changed later.)' . "\n\n" . 'Before you can login, you first need to activate your account. To do so, please follow this link:' . "\n\n" . '%5$s' . "\n\n" . 'Should you have any problems with activation, please use the code "%4$s".' . "\n\n" . $txt[130];
40:   $txt['register_pending_message'] = 'Your registration request at ' . $context['forum_name'] . ' has been received, %1$s.' . "\n\n" . 'The username you registered with was %2$s and the password was %3$s.' . "\n\n" . 'Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved.  When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.' . "\n\n" . $txt[130];
41:   
42:   // For the below two messages, %1$s is the user's display name, %2$s is their username, %3$s is the activation code, and %4$s is the activation link (the last two are only for activation.)
43:   $txt['resend_activate_message'] = 'You are now registered with an account at ' . $context['forum_name'] . ', %1$s!' . "\n\n" . 'Your username is "%2$s".' . "\n\n" . 'Before you can login, you first need to activate your account. To do so, please follow this link:' . "\n\n" . '%4$s' . "\n\n" . 'Should you have any problems with activation, please use the code "%3$s".' . "\n\n" . $txt[130];
44:   $txt['resend_pending_message'] = 'Your registration request at ' . $context['forum_name'] . ' has been received, %1$s.' . "\n\n" . 'The username you registered with was %2$s.' . "\n\n" . 'Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved.  When this happens, you will receive another email from this address.' . "\n\n" . $txt[130];
45:   
46:   $txt['ban_register_prohibited'] = 'Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.';
47:   $txt['under_age_registration_prohibited'] = 'Sorry, but users under the age of %d are not allowed to register on this forum.';
48:   
49:   $txt['activate_account'] = 'Account activation';
50:   $txt['activate_success'] = 'Your account has been successfully activated. You can now proceed to login.';
51:   $txt['activate_not_completed1'] = 'Your email address needs to be validated before you can login.';
52:   $txt['activate_not_completed2'] = 'Need another activation email?';
53:   $txt['activate_after_registration'] = 'Thank you for registering. You will receive an email soon with a link to activate your account.  If you don\'t receive an email after some time, check your spam folder.';
54:   $txt['invalid_userid'] = 'User does not exist';
55:   $txt['invalid_activation_code'] = 'Invalid activation code';
56:   $txt['invalid_activation_username'] = 'Username or email';
57:   $txt['invalid_activation_new'] = 'If you registered with the wrong email address, type a new one and your password here.';
58:   $txt['invalid_activation_new_email'] = 'New email address';
59:   $txt['invalid_activation_password'] = 'Old password';

Quote168:   
169:      echo '
170:   </head>
171:   <body>';
172:   }
173:   
174:   function template_body_above()
175:   {
176:      global $context, $settings, $options, $scripturl, $txt, $modSettings;
177:   
178:      echo'
179:   <div id="wrapper">
180:       <div id="t_bar">';
181:             if ($context['user']['is_logged'])
182:             {
183:              echo'
184:               <div class="time_bar">
185:                  <span>', $context['current_time'], '</span>
186:               </div>
187:                <div class="user_bar">
==>188:               <p class="your_avatar"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=profile">'.$context['user']['avatar']['image'].'</a></p>
189:                   <span>', $txt['hello_member_ndt'], ' <span>', $context['user']['name'], '</span></span> |
190:                    <span><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=unread">', $txt['unread'], '</a></span> |
191:                      <span><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=unreadreplies">', $txt['unread_replies'], '</a></span>
192:               </div>';
193:             }
194:             else
195:             {
196:             echo '
197:               <div class="user_bar">
198:               <script type="text/javascript" src="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/scripts/sha1.js"></script>
199:                <form id="guest_form" action="', $scripturl, '?action=login2" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" ', empty($context['disable_login_hashing']) ? ' onsubmit="hashLoginPassword(this, \'' . $context['session_id'] . '\');"' : '', '>
200:                  <span>'.$txt['username'].': </span><input type="text" name="user" size="10" class="input_text" />
201:                  <span>'.$txt['password'].': </span><input type="password" name="passwrd" size="10" class="input_password" />
202:                  <input type="submit" value="', $txt['login'], '" class="button_submit" />
203:               </form>
204:            </div>';
205:            }
206:            echo '
207:               <div id="s_bar">
208:                        <ul>';

TKG26

not sure if this is all tapatalk related because it seems to be a few errors. Im over at tapatalk following some threads there where it seems many have this issue as well. today a new update to the mod was released but things seem worse ...

Illori

you have posted that there is an error on a line in a file, but not told use what the error is. posting the lines from the files are useless without knowing what the error may be.

a lot of people have had issues with tapatalk, maybe easier to just uninstall the mod and look for a mobile friendly theme or a responsive theme instead.

margarett

Illori, he posted an image with the error log ;)

$txt[number_here] is a 1.1 language string format. I have no idea how that came up in your language files...
When I'm at the computer I'll check the standard language pack...

Illori

Quote from: margarett on July 28, 2015, 06:20:59 AM
Illori, he posted an image with the error log ;)

it is easier to read the errors when they are posted in a post rather then in an image.

TKG26

Not sure what's up with language. No one reporting issues to me. About it.  Could it be as simple as replacing the language folder?

Re tapatalk..  I have been using it for about a year now and many people have adopted the app to view the forum.  I visit about 7 forums myself via tapatalk including my own.  Again these error logs are just things I happened to notice while snooping around my admin settings. I have had no reported issues to think I had issues.  Lol sometimes ignorance is bliss.  I should never have looked hahaha.

I tried a tapatalk code change suggested by shambles but maybe it did not copy and paste correctly.. 

Thabks fall the help so far

margarett

We (most team members - it's a personal position, not SMF's) are not very keen to Tapatalk for some reasons, one of those being they don't fully respect our license. Yet there are other "technicalities".

That being said, I still don't know if these errors are Tapatalk related or not. I need to check the original language files. I don't believe that they are broken at the source yet I need to be sure.

Meanwhile if you can provide us a list of your mods it can help ;)

TKG26

Here is what i have installed:

Quote1.   Tapatalk SMF 2.0 Plugin   4.2.5   [ Uninstall ]
2.   SMF 1.1.21 / 2.0.10 Update   1.0   [ Uninstall ]
3.   SMF 1.1.20 / 2.0.9 Update   1.0   [ Uninstall ]
4.   Bad Behavior mod   1.5.18   [ Uninstall ]
5.   Back to the index   0.2.1   [ Uninstall ]

PS i get what your saying about tapatalk from your guys perspective..

Advertisement: