[FREE/PAID] - Quick Attachments

Started by 420Connect.co.uk, July 28, 2015, 04:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

420Connect.co.uk

Hey,

Another little topic for a MOD idea, my community and I would love to be able to use is what I imagine would be called "Quick AttachmentsO:)

As the name sort of suggests, it would allow you to add attachment(s) (based on your existing attachment rules) to your post from the quick reply box..

I imagine it would look something like this:

but just whilst typing this up, had another idea that could be an additional*/better way to add it would be an icon, within the BBC area, (something like: ) that when clicked would do the same as when you click the "Choose file..." button..
(* I have the mod installed to show BBC Buttons at the Quick reply area)

:P lastly another idea; a sort of overlay icon, like how some social media sites allow attachments..
(an icon that floats at the corner of the reply box) that when clicked would do the same as when you click the "Choose file..." button..

I'd be willing to 'hire' someone to do this as a custom job if it would require a lot of work but can imagine it being quite popular, so if anyone had the time to release it to the public, even better!

I'll buy you a beer/coffee anyway!  :laugh:

.. Feedback?
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

Steve

Just a comment that has nothing to do with your request. Long sentences are really hard to read when centered and I'd imagine even more so on mobile devices. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: