News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Quick & easy database table question

Started by debiwebi, July 31, 2015, 01:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debiwebi

Hi there, I've installed 1.1.21 in a most unorthodox way (long story, but it was the only thing that worked) and I want to test whether new tables can be created in the database when adding new mods. Any idea what mod is compatible with 1.1.21 that creates a new table when installed? I don't care what it is or does, it's only a test. I'm not a very technical person so I don't know how to just look at the Mods list and figure out what will fit the bill.

If this process has worked, do you suppose I should share what I did? It was how I got around the GoDaddy installation brick wall.
Some mornings it just isn't worth
chewing through the leather straps.
~Emo

Unlimited Own Posts Editing Time

Illori

might be more helpful if you were to try with 2.0 as 1.1.* is almost at the end of its life and will loose support.

debiwebi

Quote from: Illori on July 31, 2015, 01:38:18 PM
might be more helpful if you were to try with 2.0 as 1.1.* is almost at the end of its life and will loose support.

Thanks, I have a working site using 2.0.10, but this one is being created for a special purpose, something more private. Any idea about which mod? Again, the mod is only to test whether new tables can be made by the mod installer.

~Emo

debiwebi

~Emo

Advertisement: