2.0.10 administrators to the message does not close ranks.

Started by vebulten, August 02, 2015, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vebulten

2.0.10 administrators to the message does not close ranks. admin and looks new members. New members how to turn off.

br360

Are you trying to hide the "new member" text underneath where it says administrator in the posts?

If that's what you want, go to Admin>>Configuration>>Current Theme. Look for "Hide post group titles for grouped members:" and make sure that is checked.

br360

Illori

Quote from: br360 on August 02, 2015, 01:03:47 AM
If that's what you want, go to Admin>>Configuration>>Current Theme. Look for "Hide post group titles for grouped members:" and make sure that is checked.

by default new members are not in a visible group, so that may not really solve the ops problem. i find leaving the names of the post count groups blank does the job easily.

Kindred

first...  as I have said a few times, leaving group names blank is a bad process and should not be encouraged, even if it worked for you...:(

second...   the OP specifically asked regarding admin and newbie.... :P
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

Quote from: Kindred on August 02, 2015, 08:25:06 AM
first...  as I have said a few times, leaving group names blank is a bad process and should not be encouraged, even if it worked for you...:(

second...   the OP specifically asked regarding admin and newbie.... :P

why is it bad process? SMF does not create any errors as a result. if it works and causes no errors why not do it?

i am not sold on that the op wants to do it just for the admin.

Advertisement: