News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Some Errors with WYSIWYG-Editor and Default Theme.

Started by Holt32, August 04, 2015, 12:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holt32

Hello Guys,
I´ve got some Problems to get the WYSIWYG-Editor to work.
I activated all in the Theme settings and I also activated it on my Profile, and I unticked the disable WYSIWYG Button.
I can´t get it to work.
When I do a new toppic or try to answer it looks like the Picture I gave to the atachment.

My second Problem is, that the default Design is not working. My Forum is in Testmode so any directory got "chmod 0777".
I try to reupload the Themesfolder, but it´s not working.
My Version is 2.0.1.0 and my Theme is Coalblack as theme.
The cry-of-fear forum is using the same theme with WYSIWYG-Editor too and it works perfect there.
Why i got Problems with it :(
By the way, i got addblock disabled on my site. So nothing is blocking scripts etc,
Please help me

Illori

admin -> current theme make sure
Show BBC Buttons on Posting and PM Send Pages:  is checked

for the second problem What is repair_settings.php? and make sure all the theme paths are correct.

also you really dont want to use the WYSIWYG editor as it is really buggy, disable it and use the normal editor.

Holt32

This option is checked. Now I will try the repair_settings.php-thing

Holt32

Dude I love you. After I repared the settings, it worked with all my themes and the default Theme is working now. :) I installed the this mod http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3594
and now it´s working.
The Themeproblem was that the http://127.0.0.1/ is not working with the Themes-URL.
I added my default Server-Ip and it worked like a charme.
Thanks for all :)

Illori

you should not put in your servers ip address, it should be your forum website URL.

Holt32

I know, but I not linked my Domain with this Server IP. The Server was to test Forums, but I don´t need to Test anymore, because I love that Forumsoftware, so I will link my Domain with my Server.

Steve

If your issue is resolved click the 'Mark Topic Solved' button please. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: