News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Where to find themes/templates for smf 1.x forum

Started by asifshabir, August 04, 2015, 07:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asifshabir

As the title says.

kindly give me links to download css based smf 1.x themes.

thanks

margarett

As Kindred told you in your other topic, you should consider an upgrade for 2.0.x

That being said, themes for 1.1.x can be found in our themesite
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/
It is possible that you can find themes in other resources out there but not sure anymore...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

asifshabir

Quote from: margarett on August 04, 2015, 08:05:41 AM
As Kindred told you in your other topic, you should consider an upgrade for 2.0.x

That being said, themes for 1.1.x can be found in our themesite
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/
It is possible that you can find themes in other resources out there but not sure anymore...

thanks for the info.

I have tried long ago to upgrade to smf 2. but i  dont know how to integerate smf 2.x. API. or could not find the tutorial to integerate the forum with the website.

It will kind of you guys if you can provide me with steps to integerate the forum with my website.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

The problem is that we don't know how you integrate with your website.
(and I should note that I also don't know the 1.1.x API :( so I have no idea what you currently have in place)

You find the API (and a small guide for it) here
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=453008.0

The link Kindred gave you is a bit more generic (it also includes what I just posted) but if you already have an API you should (probably) be looking at the topic I pointed to you...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

well, the API from that post is included in that link that I gave :P  (and it links back to that topic for discussion) :P :P  O:)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

asifshabir

I will this guide.

BTW for my site all the coding was done at my site  script files..

I will check it and then comment. if it worked

JBlaze

asifshabir, do you still need help with integrating your site with SMF? If not, please mark this topic as solved :)
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

asifshabir

Quote from: zilladotexe on August 09, 2015, 11:35:02 AM
asifshabir, do you still need help with integrating your site with SMF? If not, please mark this topic as solved :)

The original question about the themes has been solved. so i will mark this thread as read.

I will open a new thread about integeration.

Advertisement: