News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How to reposition Main Navigation?

Started by evilservo, August 04, 2015, 08:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilservo

Hy everyone,

Can anyone help me to find " How do I reposition My main nav from Red highlighted area to blue highlighted one "

Any help is gretly appreciated ...
Thank you very much for reading
Take care Servo

Kindred

what is your URL?

theme specific questions really should be asked in the support thread dedicated to supporting that theme....

However, Firefox+firebug is your friend...   depending on the theme, it may be as simple as adding a margin or padding to the div that holds the nav/menu.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

evilservo

Yeah it shud have been that easy But sadly its not ... I have played around with those div fields with no avail

This is the theme topic but Its old And i'm not sure if I'll get my answers there

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=420945.0

as for Browser well I have tested this on IE and Chrome as well with same problem ... cant reposition the navigation

Kindred

1- just because the theme topic is "old" does not mean that you should ignore the rules of the site... questions regarding a specific theme really do belong in the thread dedicated to that theme...
2- that theme was developed by Runic and is supported by the SMF Hacks team...   and they are both still active....
3- since you have tried playing around with the padding,  it suggests that the theme might not be that easy to customize, which is why you REALLY need input form the people who created or at least use that theme...  which leads you back to point 1.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

evilservo

Thanx for the info and I'm really sorry If i broke the rules here it was not my intent anyways I'll post the problem there ...

Thank you !

Advertisement: