Post count based groups - can a person be "credited" with extra posts?

Started by BarbaraGraham, August 05, 2015, 10:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbaraGraham

I have a former member who was banned several years ago.  Things have changed, and she is now going to rejoin under a different user name.  We have access to certain folders based on post count.  Is there any way for me to credit her with a certain number of posts so that she can have access to those folders rather than starting from 0 posts again?  Thanks.

Shambles

Kindred

you can also choose to re-attribute her old posts to her new account, if you want that....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

Quote from: Kindred on August 05, 2015, 10:39:11 AM
you can also choose to re-attribute her old posts to her new account, if you want that....

that is a 2.0 feature and this is posted in the 1.1.x board.

Kindred

whoops...

OK...

You should consider upgrading to 2.0.x really soon - in addition to 1.1.x being at the End-of-life and soon to be unsupported, 2.0 has a whole set of useful features.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: