Furuna [Responsive 2.0]

Started by Boban ツ, August 08, 2015, 05:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boban ツ

Hi everyone..:D

I wanna to show you new responsive theme designed by Ino and me, the theme is called "Furuna", demo soon...

Home

Home Mobile

Toolbar+User Info Mobile

Poster

Poster Hover

Poster Mobile

Profile Posts

Profile Buddies

Profile Mobile

Personal Message

Members List

Child Boards Hover On Icon

Login

Login Error

Quick Login

Shambles

Is there no end to your talent?

Great work  8)

Bloc

Very nicely done! :) Love the new layouts on common templates.

Boban ツ

Quote from: Shambles on August 08, 2015, 06:02:20 AM
Is there no end to your talent?

Great work  8)

ahahahahahaha, might be one day...:D

Thank you

JBlaze

Very nicely done! I like it a lot!

Keep up the good work :D
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Ino

Diego Andrés

Awesome! You just gained another fan of your work  8)
Great theme as always.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Boban ツ

Quote from: Diego Andrés on August 09, 2015, 03:21:19 PM
Awesome! You just gained another fan of your work  8)
Great theme as always.

thank you, i am your fan a long time ago...:D

KnownSyntax

Wow! That theme honestly looks like quality work, I mean seriously it reminds me of the old IPB styles/themes. Great work!

Biology Forums

Will you publish it for public use?

shadow82x

One of the best themes I've seen in quite some time. Awesome work! :)

Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Boban ツ

thank you guys...:D

Quote from: Shuban on August 19, 2015, 01:19:44 AM
Will you publish it for public use?

no, theme is for sale

Biology Forums

Where can we find a demo and pricing information?

radu81

sorry for my bad english

Boban ツ

thank you, demo will be soon...:D

Antechinus

Nice work. I like the way you've adapted my old memberlist idea. Looks very clean. It's about time somebody did something new with that.

Bloc

Quote from: Antechinus on August 28, 2015, 05:41:33 PM
Nice work. I like the way you've adapted my old memberlist idea. Looks very clean. It's about time somebody did something new with that.
Its nice..but in this incarnation it feels a bit out of balance. The centric feel in each cell is reminiscent of good mobile screens so with some tweaks it would be great.

Antechinus

Are you talking about the blocks being offset to one side? That's a tricky one to fix. Believe me I gave it a fair amount of thought back when I coded the memberlist mod. If you have absolute control over what people going to do with their themes, and if you're prepared to throw enough media queries at it, then yes you can sort the blocks so they'll evenly fill a row.

OTOH what with people running their forums at different percentage widths, possibly with a portal sidebar, which in turn may be toggled on and off by the users on the fly, the poor old author of the code ends up screwed. You can't compensate for every possibility. At some point you have to say they can code their own tweaks if they want perfection. :)

However, if you just want the blocks centred, and aren't too fussed about them completely filling the whole width, and can put up with them filling it all on the right screen width and having a bit of a gap each side at other screen widths, then yeah that's easy. All you do is use display: inline-block; for the member blocks instead of floating them, and text-align: center; on the surrounding div (or surrounding ul if you want to use one of those).

This will make the blocks stay centred all the time regardless of forum width. Any stray ones that break to a new line will stay centred under the other rows of blocks. Also, if you use inline-block and text-align to do the job, that gives you automatic RTL support. If the forum switches to an RTL language, the order of the blocks will switch to RTL too.

And yes, I'll defo be using inline-block when I finish updating my old mod. ;)   

Bloc

Well, I was more thinking of leaving all things left-centered - or all centered, dropping the icons in front of the texts, and go for a informative comma-driven string of texts.
Right now it does neither and that look a bit off balance to me.

ilookpair

Amazing theme for me, That's Perfect!!  :o

Advertisement: