News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Can't modifying post!

Started by MESWEB, August 25, 2015, 10:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MESWEB

I can't modifying any post on forum. When I press modifying button then I have been redirect to board list. What is wrong? I change http to https and update settings via repair_settings.php

margarett

Can we have a link to your forum and a test account?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

Also, are you using an htaccess redirect?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

MESWEB

Quote from: Kindred on August 25, 2015, 01:36:45 PM
Also, are you using an htaccess redirect?

Yes I do. If I delete
"RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !on
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}"
then all works fine.

# PRETTYURLS MOD BEGINS
# Pretty URLs mod
# http://code.google.com/p/prettyurls/
# .htaccess file generated automatically on: May 31, 2015, 7:08

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !on
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}
RewriteBase /
# Rules for: profiles
RewriteRule ^profile/([^/]+)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=profile;user=$1 [L,QSA]

# Rules for: actions
RewriteRule ^(activate|admin|ads|announce|attachapprove|buddy|calendar|clock)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(collapse|coppa|credits|deletemsg|display|dlattach|editpoll|editpoll2)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(mediapro|emailuser|findmember|forum|portal|groups|help|downloads)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(helpadmin|im|jseditor|jsmodify|jsoption|lock|lockvoting|login)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(login2|logout|markasread|mergetopics|mlist|moderate|modifycat|modifykarma)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(movetopic|movetopic2|notify|notifyboard|openidreturn|pm|post|post2)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(printpage|profile|quotefast|quickmod|quickmod2|recent|register|register2)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(reminder|removepoll|removetopic2|reporttm|requestmembers|restoretopic|search|search2)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(sendtopic|smstats|suggest|spellcheck|splittopics|stats|sticky|theme)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(trackip|about:mozilla|about:unknown|unread|unreadreplies|verificationcode|viewprofile|vote)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^(viewquery|viewsmfile|who|\.xml|NewsSubscribe|shop|xmlhttp)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;action=$1 [L,QSA]

# Rules for: boards
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1.0 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([0-9]*)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1.$2 [L,QSA]

# Rules for: topics
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1;topic=$2.0 [L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([-_!~*'()$a-zA-Z0-9]+)/([0-9]*|msg[0-9]*|new)/?$ ./index.php?pretty;board=$1;topic=$2.$3 [L,QSA]

# PRETTYURLS MOD ENDS

# BEGIN Expire headers
# Makes cached files stay cached for longer (304 Not modified) = fewer 200 responses.
# Aim for at least 1 month for images, ideally a year (not longer - that'll break RFC specs)

ExpiresActive On
  ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 seconds"
  ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"
  ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 year"
  ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 year"
  ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 year"
  ExpiresByType application/x-shockwave-flash "access plus 1 year"
  ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 604800 seconds"
  ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 month"
  ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 month"
  ExpiresByType text/html "access plus 600 seconds"
  ExpiresByType application/xhtml+xml "access plus 600 seconds"

# END Expire headers

# BEGIN Cache-Control Headers
# Only using the private/public values here - not max-age (Expires headers cover the same thing, and are more widely supported)

Header set Cache-Control "public"
  Header set Cache-Control "private"
  Header set Cache-Control "private, must-revalidate"

# END Cache-Control Headers

# BEGIN Turn ETags Off
# Inherently misconfigured, especially for server clusters

Header unset ETag
  FileETag None

# END Turn ETags Off

# BEGIN Remove Last-Modified Header
# We're using Expires header to check for freshness, so save bytes by not returning this header.

Header unset Last-Modified

# END Remove Last-Modified Header

SetOutputFilter DEFLATE

BrowserMatch ^Mozilla/4 gzip-only-text/html
    BrowserMatch ^Mozilla/4\.0[678] no-gzip
    BrowserMatch \bMSIE !no-gzip !gzip-only-text/html

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

MESWEB

For security reason I don't want public test account.

JBlaze

Would you be willing to PM the account details to one of us? We just need to see what exactly is failing and why it's redirecting to the boardindex.
Jason Clemons

MESWEB

Someone can read? I think some of the people can't reading with understanding. I SAY:
QuoteIf I delete

"RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !on
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}"

then all works fine.
So how resolve this redirecting? You don't need a test account to fix this. Test account don't give You any permissions to editing or viewing files exactly .htaccess or php. You can only see html and javascript code nothing more. Give me a reason why I need give You test account?

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

Ah, another person with attitude wanting help. Gotta love it. :P
DO NOT pm me for support!

JBlaze

Quote from: MESWEB on August 29, 2015, 08:13:29 AM
So how resolve this redirecting? You don't need a test account to fix this. Test account don't give You any permissions to editing or viewing files exactly .htaccess or php. You can only see html and javascript code nothing more. Give me a reason why I need give You test account?

Because obviously you're smarter than us, which is why you are asking us for help. Obviously you know how to check header data and redirects. You also know how to set up your .htaccess to not conflict with SMF. Also, since you're so smart, you know how to do our jobs.

You're right, there's no reason we'd need a link to your forum and a test account. Sadly, there's nothing more we can do. Good day sir/ma'am.
Jason Clemons

Advertisement: