News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Database Error after i installed SMF 2.0.10

Started by seyiman, August 27, 2015, 02:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seyiman

i upgraded my forum site to 2.0.10 from the admin on my website and I formally got an error message that: my sfm forum using 2.0.10 while my files in directory is 2.0.8. That I should do full upgrade. Then I made research on how to do the full upgrade and I downloaded the latest version 2.0.10 and I unzip it. Then I used filezilla to drag and past into the forum directory and I deleted the upgrade.php file for security purpose. Then I installed all my mod back. But today, I wanted to post new post, then I gotnthis meassage:
'' Table 'simplemachines_hkdi5feoee.ptx_related_subjects' doesn't exist
File: /hermes/bosnaweb05a/b2613/ipg.9jaourscom2/9jaours files/Sources/Subs-RelatedFulltext.php
Line: 110

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.10, while your database is at version 2.0.8. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.''

Please help
Thanks

Illori

for the related_subjects table error, you should post in the mods support topic so that the author of that mod can help you. that is not a standard SMF table.

the rest of the error message is nothing to worry about.

seyiman

Thank You man.
Will do just that.
But i just notice something againg on my website.
the favicon has changed to smf defaulth favicon after the full upgrade.
Then i changed the favicon to my own favicon bt deleting the defaulth favicon.ico
still not showing in my browser

Illori

most likely due to browser cache, you need to clear it and the new icon will show up.

Advertisement: