News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

No theme showing

Started by Dessi, August 27, 2015, 10:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dessi

Hi, I'm so sorry if this is incorrect or incomplete, and also apologies because I most likely won't know how to explain the problem well. I visited my forums yesterday and the theme isn't showing. I've tried changing it in case it was something specific from that theme, but the problem persists. I haven't done any changes or added any packages, which is why it's so odd.

Here's my data:
Url: vogueandchic[.]org
Version(s) of SMF: 2.0.10
Setup:
Installed packages: Stop Spammer 2.3.9, SMF 1.1.21 / 2.0.10 Update1.0, SMF 1.1.19 / 2.0.6 Update 1.0, SMF 1.1.20 / 2.0.9 Update 1.0, SMF 2.0.5 Update 1.0, SMF 2.0.8 Update 1.0, SMF 2.0.7 Update 1.0
Installed themes: SMF Default Theme - Curve, Core Theme, Multi Milk 2, Firox Multicolor By hxxp:smfsimple.com [nonactive]
Caching level: 1
Server Software:
Apache/IIS version: 2.4.12
PHP version: 5.5.2
Database type and version: MySQL 5.5.42-cll
Any other related server information?: I recently changed the domain using the repair_settings.php tool, but the forums had been working fine until yesterday.
Any relevant errors in the SMF error log?: It doesn't show any errors

Kindred

Hello, and welcome to SMF.

As a note: what you have is not actually a bug - it's a support request - so I have moved the thread. (a bug would be a problem in the software itself,not your specific site/configuration. :) )

oh... I see the problem..

on your site
http://vogueandchic.org

the CSS is actually looking for
http://vogueandchic.net/Themes/firox/css/index.css

So, it would appear that you have your site misconfigured in your admin -- you seem to have told the site to use a .net domain instead of the proper .org domain.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

Dessi

Advertisement: