News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Need help , thanks

Started by ramyxfa, August 29, 2015, 07:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramyxfa

Guyz i need help

go to my forum and u will understand : cig2.16mb.com [nofollow] go to it

u see grey free space

oi want make forum max big to remove those grey color pls help

sry for bad enaglish

Steve

Grey free space where? At the bottom?
DO NOT pm me for support!

margarett

Your forum is a default SMF install. They all look the same so I have no idea what you're talking about :P

You need to take a print screen and mark the "empty" part you're talking about...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

ramyxfa

guyz

the forum is white and boards but there grey  free space ..

ramyxfa

u see that lines _ i want make the forum that big * forum screen *

Steve

You didn't tell us that you weren't talking about the theme a guest sees when he goes to the url you posted above.

Theme specific questions need to be asked in that theme's support thread.

Kindred

And that theme is a fixed width, which means it is going to have a bunch of blank space to the sides on wider monitors.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Steve

And just an fyi for future reference, your thread title needs to be a little descriptive of the problem. Threads with titles like 'Need help, thanks' or 'Need help, fast' tend to get skipped over until someone with more time can take a look at it. :)

Advertisement: