News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Help me please fast

Started by morjan123321, August 30, 2015, 07:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morjan123321

hello can any one help me how to add this (show group names whit colors under online user)

lurkalot

Admin > Configuration > Current theme.

Tick the box that says, "Show group key on board index:"

Click save.

Kindred

For the future:

1- you posted in the documentation board - not the support board - so most people would have missed your post

2- your title is worse than useless. How many posts do you think we might see with the title "help me" (and "help me fast" actually might convince some people to leave the thread completely alone. It's rather demanding.)   When you post a thread for assistance, please clearly state a summary of the issue you need help with as the title. In this case "How do I show groupnames on the index page?" would have worked

3- do not bump your posts like that. wait at least 24 hours... b umping within 1 hour is just plain rude and very demanding. We are all volunteers, and we all have lives outside of the forum... especially on weekends.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: