News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How do I modify someone elses ignore list?

Started by Jade Elizabeth, August 30, 2015, 07:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

I swear to god I used to be able to do it....

But now I can't. I need to add someone to someone elses ignore list lol.

It's my mum and dad  ::)
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Antechinus

I can't even see other people's ignore list via admin account on my test site. Are you sure you weren't doing it with a mod before, or via a db query?

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Kindred

no - it has never been possible to even SEE, let alone EDIT another user's ignore list -- not even in 1.1.x

And the UCP mod doesn't do anything but make a graphic screen of the profile options.

The only way I can think of to do it would be directly in the database.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Antechinus

DB. Comma separated list of user ID numbers. Easy.

(members table, pm_ignore_list field)

Jade Elizabeth

Danke Ant!!

Quote from: Kindred on August 30, 2015, 08:20:20 AM
no - it has never been possible to even SEE, let alone EDIT another user's ignore list -- not even in 1.1.x

And the UCP mod doesn't do anything but make a graphic screen of the profile options.

The only way I can think of to do it would be directly in the database.

I did do it, I remember putting "*" in someones because they were banned and I didn't want to deal with that crap ha ha.

It must have been a mod. I have had ultimate profile as well as that control panel, it might have been that one.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/?mod=1675

Advertisement: