News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How to remove child boards?

Started by XxRedxNeckxX, August 30, 2015, 07:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxRedxNeckxX

Hey i was wondering how to remove the child boards? The mod WILL not work on new version. Any info would be great full. Thanks guys. I think the just mess up the forum look. I want to keep it clean. Were they dont show up in the forum. But still in the board

Kindred

ummm... what mod? child boards are a standard feature.

If you used one of the mods which changes the layout/display of child boards - then just remove that mod...

If you still want to get rid of them -- how do you mean?
get rid of them entirely? Then just delete the board....
turn them into non-child boards? then in the board settings, change them from child boards and make them top level boards.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

XxRedxNeckxX

Quote from: Kindred on August 30, 2015, 07:25:08 PM
ummm... what mod? child boards are a standard feature.

If you used one of the mods which changes the layout/display of child boards - then just remove that mod...

If you still want to get rid of them -- how do you mean?
get rid of them entirely? Then just delete the board....
turn them into non-child boards? then in the board settings, change them from child boards and make them top level boards.

Well i have used a mod in the past, were it would not show up on the forum itself but in the board section

XxRedxNeckxX

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

XxRedxNeckxX

Kindred

Read the FAQ on how to install a mod that is not for your version.
Слaва
Украинi

Wellwisher

Remove the mod and instead, in your index.css file add this code:

.children.windowbg {
  display: none;
}

.tborder.childboards {
}

XxRedxNeckxX

Quote from: Wellwisher on August 30, 2015, 08:58:06 PM
Remove the mod and instead, in your index.css file add this code:

.children.windowbg {
}

.tborder.childboards {
}

Thanks guys for you help

Steve

If you want to selectively hide child board names then you'll have to use the mod.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: