News and Newsletter not available in Admin menu

Started by Langstroth, September 05, 2015, 09:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langstroth

I have just installed vn 2.0.9. The Admin menu does not include 'Main' or 'News and Newsletter', just 'Features and Options', 'Package Manager' etc. What am I missing?

Thanks

Kindred

why did you not install 2.0.10?

Are you using the default theme?

Are you using a free host? What is your forum URL?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Langstroth

Thanks,

I loaded the version the host (webnames.ca) provided.
Yes, SMF Default - Curve
I don't think it is free - I did not set up the original website - I am just setting up a forum for the organisation.
URL: hxxp:nlbeekeeping.ca/forum [nonactive]

Jade Elizabeth

Did you figure this out? Did you also try pressing the double arrow to the right of the menu to make it go to the side to see if that's easier to find things?
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Langstroth

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on September 17, 2015, 07:20:48 AM
Did you figure this out? Did you also try pressing the double arrow to the right of the menu to make it go to the side to see if that's easier to find things?

Thank you for your reply - I have just installed the latest version and the Main menu appeared - so all OK now.

Jade Elizabeth

Excellent! Glad it's working properly for you now :D.

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Advertisement: