News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

2.1 beta 2

Started by Krashsite, September 06, 2015, 12:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

Admin.php

'database' => array($txt['database_paths_settings']),

'undefined index' error every time it loads.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Illori

what page are you loading that is giving you that error?

Sir Osis of Liver

Admin button and all links in ACP.

- R. Waters

Illori

using the version on github i dont see this issue at all. are you using the default language pack that comes with 2.1?

lurkalot

Quote from: Illori on September 06, 2015, 03:59:51 PM
using the version on github i dont see this issue at all. are you using the default language pack that comes with 2.1?

Same here.  Downloaded from github earlier today, seems fine. ;)

Sir Osis of Liver

It's the Aug 15 github package.  Don't want to update because am tinkering with it.  Soon as I get a chance, will set up a second install to keep current.

- R. Waters

Illori

i update daily, i have never seen this issue. as far as i know the menu has not been edited in a good year or longer.

Kindred

hrm....   given that you've been tweaking the ACP - perhaps you missed something when you moved code around? :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

No, thought of that, but did mostly template edits, nothing that would cause that error.  Deleted the install, it was a bit ragged and out of date, so nothing left to check.  Will have another look when 2.1 goes final.

- R. Waters

live627

I feel silly asking this (idk why, but the idea just occurred to me), but did you clear your forum cache?

EDIT: You nuked it? Shame...

Oldiesmann

I've never run into this issue either. That text string should be $txt['database_settings'] though.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: