[GH#3060] when Admin Enable Two-Factor Authentication then Enable Maintenance Mode

Started by ioofen, September 15, 2015, 03:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ioofen

SMF 2.1 Beta 2

when  Admin  Enable Two-Factor Authentication then Enable Maintenance Mode

Admin can't login again until clear  "tfa_secret" and "tfa_backup" in table "smf_member " on Mysql

Is there someone know how to fix it?

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Kindred

that's new, if confirmed....   I tested TFA when it was first added and it worked perfectly well with no database changes
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

I did too (because I even added stuff to it) but I've never tried maintenance mode...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Oldiesmann

The problem is "logintfa" isn't in the list of allowed actions for non-admins when the forum is in maintenance mode (and, on that note, the same is true if the forum has guest access disabled).

index.php

Find
// You can only login.... otherwise, you're getting the "maintenance mode" display.
if (isset($_REQUEST['action']) && ($_REQUEST['action'] == 'login2' || $_REQUEST['action'] == 'logout'))
{
require_once($sourcedir . '/LogInOut.php');
return $_REQUEST['action'] == 'login2' ? 'Login2' : 'Logout';
}

Replace
// You can only login.... otherwise, you're getting the "maintenance mode" display.
if (isset($_REQUEST['action']) && (in_array($_REQUEST['action'], array('login2', 'logintfa', 'logout'))))
{
require_once($sourcedir . '/LogInOut.php');
return ($_REQUEST['action'] == 'login2' ? 'Login2' : ($_REQUEST['action'] == 'logintfa' ? 'LoginTFA' : 'Logout'));
}

And to fix it for guests, simply add 'logintfa' to the array on line 192 of index.php. Fix will be committed to GitHub shortly.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Advertisement: