how to resize core theme

Started by cheezgamez, September 15, 2015, 07:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheezgamez

hello help me im getting that problem look

i need to make the size and looks like this

and mine looks like this how to resize the core theme please help mineone is too big

margarett

I don't see any problem with your forum :o

What you are saying is that it's too wide, is that it?

Anyway I'd suggest you not to use core, it's not supported by most mods. Use a custom theme or Curve, SMF's default theme ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

cheezgamez

Quote from: margarett on September 15, 2015, 08:08:42 AM
I don't see any problem with your forum :o

What you are saying is that it's too wide, is that it?

Anyway I'd suggest you not to use core, it's not supported by most mods. Use a custom theme or Curve, SMF's default theme ;)

yup its too wide. its looking too ugly so please help me out guys i dont want to use other themes

Antes

Because your theme's main width set to 85%, so it'll get wider based on screen size. On your theme settings you can put px limits such as 1000px or 980px etc...

Kindred

However, the core theme is not AT ALL mobile friendly... it is actually not recommended to use that theme in today's web-world... :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Here ya go, mope -

Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Theme Options and Preferences -> Forum width

Set it to any % or px you like.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Steve

But with his width already down to 85% it shouldn't be showing like the second image, no?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Antes

SMF 2.0.x puts 2300px max-width, you can change that limit to something like 1500px

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: Steve on September 15, 2015, 04:13:53 PM
But with his width already down to 85% it shouldn't be showing like the second image, no?

OP didn't say it's at 85%.  Default width in Core is 90%.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Steve

Quote from: Sir Osis of Liver on September 15, 2015, 04:43:02 PMOP didn't say it's at 85%.  Default width in Core is 90%.

I read the Evil Cat's post as that it was. I probably misunderstood.

Quote from: Antes on September 15, 2015, 08:29:33 AMBecause your theme's main width set to 85%, so it'll get wider based on screen size.

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: