News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.11 released

Started by Oldiesmann, September 18, 2015, 10:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldiesmann

Please do not use this topic for support requests.
You will receive a much quicker and better response by posting in the 2.0.x Support Board or the Install and Upgrades Help board

Dear Members,

Simple Machines Forum has released a new patch to the 2.0.x line, bringing our latest release version to 2.0.11

This patch is a security release, which focuses on fixing a minor security vulnerability reported in the software, therefore, it is important that you install this patch in a timely manner.

If you are running version 2.0.10, you can upgrade your forum to the latest version by using the package manager. As usual, you should see the upgrade notification in the admin panel notifications and in the package manager, which will allow you to download and install the patch seamlessly.  If you don't see the notification about the upgrade patch, please run the scheduled task "Fetch Simple Machines files" from the Scheduled Tasks page (Admin > Maintenance > Scheduled Tasks > Fetch Simple Machines Files (check the "Run Now" checkbox and click the "Run Now" button)).

If you use older versions of SMF, you can upgrade directly to 2.0.11 from whatever version you are currently using by using the "full upgrade" archive from the downloads page. Be aware that using this upgrade method will require you to reinstall any customizations that you have added to your forum - so, if you are running a version in the 2.0.x series, it is recommended that you apply the successive patches instead of using the full upgrade.

You can view the change log for the latest release, as usual, on the downloads page.

If you are having problems downloading the patch from the admin panel, you can download the patch package from the upgrade patches page and install it in the package manager, as you would any other mod package

Please refer to the Online Manual for more details about:

Thank you for using SMF!

Regards,
Simple Machines Forum
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

JBlaze

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Looking

Thank you for staying on top of things.

LiroyvH

((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

SleePy

Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

vbgamer45

I like the patch,grabbed it from the patches section. But not seeing on my sites yet says "Attempting to fetch the most popular and recent packages from www.simplemachines.org..." in the package manager.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

SleePy

Try to fetch the SMF files again from scheduled tasks.  There was a minor file issue that got fixed, its possible you grabbed it while it was broken.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

vbgamer45

Quote from: SleePy on September 19, 2015, 12:53:33 AM
Try to fetch the SMF files again from scheduled tasks.  There was a minor file issue that got fixed, its possible you grabbed it while it was broken.
That worked thanks
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Mstcool

iMiKK

Antes

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

-Rock Lee-

Great job guys, thanks so much!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

charlottezweb

joker

My forum showed:

QuoteSMF 2.0.11 has been released am 18.09.15, 22:56
A patch has been released, addressing a vulnerability in SMF 2.0.11.

;-)
joker ;-)

d3vcho

Nice work. Must upgrade now the forums!

d3^
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

Campanule

a10

Thanks. Installed in seconds and working well.
2.0.19, php 8.0.23, MariaDB 10.5.15. Mods: Contact Page, Like Posts, Responsive Curve, Search Focus Dropdown, Add Join Date to Post.

Advertisement: