An Easy One - Option to show Users online in the Header...

Started by Novice, September 22, 2015, 08:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novice

In the feature and options there is a checkbox that enables the users online...at the bottom of the page. Couldn't a checkbox be added there to opt for the same in the header right under the date and time? I understand that this would be pointless for a large group but, we are small group (less than 50 users) with usually only 8 to 10 users online at any given time.  Everyone has asked if it could be moved or added to the top. I answer of course, if you know how...but, I don't. I have solicited some of the Modification Authors and some seem to treat my requests like spam mail. Others are polite and just say they don't have the time. I'm certain that someone properly versed in the syntax could type out a complete mod in less than 20 minutes.

We have been using this software since 2007 and really love it. We are not a coders. Just a bunch old fogies from around the world with aching bones, poor vision and small request to better enjoy the software. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks for you time,
Novice
Terry Olds

Kindred

doesn't really work as a feature request (as you say, many groups, especially large ones would not be able to use this layout)

Moving to mod requests instead...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

There is a MOD from smfpersonal.net (Float Who) which might work for you. Unfortunately their site is down right now so you need to check again later ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Novice

Advertisement: