News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

upgrade Issue

Started by moner, September 24, 2015, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moner

Hello

with upgrade SMF 1.1.21 to 2.0.11 we see ERROR:

===================================

Notice: Undefined index: upgrade_upgrade_utility in /home/test/public_html/smf/upgrade.php on line 3476
Simple Machines Forum

Notice: Undefined index: upgrade_progress in /home/test/public_html/smf/upgrade.php on line 3488

Notice: Undefined index: upgrade_step in /home/test/public_html/smf/upgrade.php on line 3493
    1: Login

Notice: Undefined index: upgrade_step in /home/test/public_html/smf/upgrade.php on line 3493
    2: Upgrade Options

3: Backup

4: Database Changes

5: Delete Upgrade

0%

Notice: Undefined index: upgrade_overall_progress in /home/test/public_html/smf/upgrade.php on line 3502

Notice: Undefined index: upgrade_time_elapsed in /home/test/public_html/smf/upgrade.php on line 3527
: 0
Notice: Undefined index: upgrade_time_mins in /home/test/public_html/smf/upgrade.php on line 3528
, 0
Notice: Undefined index: upgrade_time_secs in /home/test/public_html/smf/upgrade.php on line 3528
Updating Your SMF Install!
The upgrader found some old or outdated language files, for the forum default language, english.

Please make certain you uploaded the new versions of all the files included in the package, even the theme and language files for the default theme.
   [SKIP] [Try English]

Click here to try again.
SMF ©2015, Simple Machines

===================================

Illori

Quote from: Illori on September 12, 2015, 06:23:34 PM
Quote from: margarett on September 10, 2015, 11:06:00 AM
We've seen some strange issues with the upgrade tool for 2.0.x and they all relate to odd themes configurations in the 1.1.x version. Usually the default theme folder doesn't exist or the theme with ID = 1 is missing (which is something not supposed to happen...).
Check this post and let us know if it helps: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=538721.msg3828374#msg3828374

maybe that will help you?

moner

Hi

after modify this code in upgrade.php ,we have not any new!

moner

Hi

i see that ERROR with this code too

margarett

In Settings.php, is your $boarddir pointing to /home/test/public_html/smf
?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

moner

Hi

yes ,In Settings.php, is your $boarddir pointing to /home/test/public_html/smf

i was Create 'test' Account for try upgrade SMF 1.1.21 to 2.0.11

In Settings.php
$boarddir = '/home/test/public_html/smf';
$sourcedir = '/home/test/public_html/smf/Sources';   

margarett

Uh, I forgot this :(

Do you still require assistance? If you're comfortable with it, please PM me your control panel's login details (not SMF login, your cPanel or similar) so that I can check it in place?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Advertisement: