News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

missing borders around thread

Started by Koda, September 27, 2015, 11:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koda

Hello, I think I have just completed my first SMF, or rather just about completed it.  I have one error, which has been with me since I installed the theme I believe.

Attached you will see a screenshot of what I am encountering.

In between antidepressant and adaptogenic there is a lack of proper bordering.  This is happening (seemingly randomly) in other parts of the forum, like under the profile dropdown tab (see 2nd attachment)

Thank you in advance!

Sir Osis of Liver

That's odd.  Which version? Which theme?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Koda

Theme I am using is brightforest theme, but I think I kind of merged two themes together when creating it.  I did it over a year ago and do not remember the specifics, but it is probably just the brightforest theme with some graphics changed I think.  I definitely didn't have the know how then to do anything too technical.

br360

Did you just recently change something, because checking your site out, it looks fine to me in both chrome and firefox-

Steve

Looks good to me too. You should upgrade to 2.0.10 then 2.0.11 to take advantage of the security fixes.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Koda

Ok thanks will do, will this interfere with my mods though?  I have like 20-30 installed.  The formatting changes randomly, I do still see the error in some places on the forum.  I could probably figure it out myself if I knew where to look.  I imagine the error with the dropdown tab at the top for example is graphical, ya?

Steve

Use the upgrade PATCHES and it won't have any effect on your mods. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Deaks

Well it may depending on what mods you have nothing is guaranteed its like maybe 1% chance that something could go red in the upgrade but it is very unlikley :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: