News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Problem with Package Manager

Started by kranTzzz, October 02, 2015, 09:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kranTzzz

Hello Everyone.
I have made the forum just today and I can't see there "Package Manager". There are just 2things in admin panel "Features and Options" and "Permissions".
I have used SMFnew forum long time ago for 2years but I forgot everything now :/
Can you guys please tell me where I can find package manager, its not on that admin panel.
SMF 2.0 I got.

hxxp:nsateam.smfnew2.com/ [nonactive]

Kindred

SMFNew is not associated with Simple Machines... they are a service which offers an SMF built forum for free....   but, because they offer it for free and pre-built, you do not have access to all features - including the package manager.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

that service does not allow access to the package manager. if you do want to install mods you need to find a real host and install SMF from our downloads page.

kranTzzz

Oh... Is there any service for free where I can install SMF forum?

Kindred

not that I know of...   you get what you pay for.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kranTzzz

Advertisement: