News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

CREATE FORUM

Started by Sobhe, October 02, 2015, 12:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sobhe

Dear members,
i have server and i need to make a forum i dont know how to make a forum so i register here i think i will found members can do like this forum so i need your help guys, if someone can do like this forum take vedio how to make and post it here
thanks for reading
Regards
Sobhe.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Shambles

But please don't start with the 1.1.* version of SMF, get version 2.0.11

Sobhe

i need someone gimme video how to make an forum like this !!

Kindred

why do you need a VIDEO?   The links that I gave you explain (in words) everything that you need to know.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Oldiesmann

Quote from: Sobhe on October 03, 2015, 05:14:42 AM
i need someone gimme video how to make an forum like this !!

There are several videos on how to install SMF on YouTube (but note that none of them are official so we cannot guarantee how accurate they are).
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Sobhe

can someone create forum like this and when the you creating a forum take video and post it here, please guys i need help !@!

Kindred

I am curious why you think that a video makes things easier than written instructions?

You can not communicate nearly as much information in a video and you can't easily review a specific section over again.

While some people have created videos for it, I find it unlikely that we will create any "official" video -- especially given the multi-language support which we can easily provide in written format -- but not so easily in spoken/video format.

read the links that I posted.
Quote from: Kindred on October 02, 2015, 12:37:31 PM
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Introduction_to_installing
then
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Installing
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: