Private message

Started by bharat, October 06, 2015, 07:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bharat

When I am sending a private message I see that the date doesn't look correctly, it should be on: October 20, 2011, 12:22:55 PM and instead of that I can see : October 20, 2011, 12:22:55 PM so on is missing. Where can I fix it?

Illori

the 2 datestamps you posted look identical. what exactly is the issue?

bharat

The on is missing in the second one.

bharat

Maybe it is even possible to remove this line as it is not really needed.

Kindred

Once again, you have failed to communicate.

Really -- you need to TRY HARDER.   We seem to be putting a significant amount of time trying to support you and answer your questions -- most of that time is spent trying to figure out what the heck you are talking about.

In this case -- screen shots illustrating your issue are almost necessary, since you seem incapable of describing the issue in words
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bharat

Please check attached file

Kindred

looks like you have either been messing with your language files or your source files...

the "on" text is called from the language files.... probably index.LANGUAGE.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

bharat

I haven't even touch anything there, the only thing I changed was the code to make logo in the center. If I have my forum in Russian where can I look for this?

bharat

Are you talking about this line: $txt['search_on'] = 'on';

margarett

Nop.
$txt['on'] = 'on';
in index.english.php (or in your language too)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

bharat

Thanks for your reply, found it already!

Advertisement: