News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

BBC Code / Post Box

Started by AuraxIV, October 10, 2015, 12:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuraxIV

Hiya everyone. I've just recently installed SMF 2.0.11 on my forums, and it seems that both the BBC Code and post box are broken. Everything is pretty much stock, I haven't messed with anything in the files yet. I've switched around between a few themes, just to make sure it isn't something with the one I'm using(BlackRainV3). The BBC Code simply doesn't appear, while the box will pretty much run off the screen for eternity unless you manually switch to another line. I'll attach pictures below so that you guys can see what I'm talking about. It is worth mentioning that the BBC Code is enabled, and that the images are in their respective folders.

Kindred

URL?

Whta mods or other edits HAVE you made?

It looks like you may have a javascript conflict and definitely have some css issues.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

AuraxIV

Quote from: Kindred on October 10, 2015, 01:18:33 PM
URL?

Whta mods or other edits HAVE you made?

It looks like you may have a javascript conflict and definitely have some css issues.

I don't have any mods, and I haven't messed with anything. Literally straight off the install.

instinct.site.nfoservers.com/forums/

Steve

There are other or related problems. Switching themes makes the whole forum display incorrectly as if repair_settings needs to be run.
DO NOT pm me for support!

AuraxIV

Quote from: Steve on October 10, 2015, 01:55:26 PM
There are other or related problems. Switching themes makes the whole forum display incorrectly as if repair_settings needs to be run.

How exactly would I do that?

zurgenaboy

I had reason to use the repair setting tool.
You can read about it and download from here:
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Repair_settings.php#Download_the_Repair_Settings_Tool

AuraxIV

Running repair_settings didn't do anything.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Shambles

Advertisement: