Teamspeak viewer intergrated.

Started by Cerinity, October 11, 2015, 02:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerinity

Hey guys,

I've got a quick question. I want to have a TSViewer on the side of my forum. It's a HTML block but I can't seem to figure out how to put it there.

I hope you guys understand what I just meant.

Thanks!

Kevin

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Kindred

use a portal mod and put the code in a standard html block of the portal?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Cerinity

Quote from: Colin on October 11, 2015, 08:35:12 PM
Can we see the embed code, please.
<div id="ts3viewer_1072073" style="width:; background-color:;"> </div>

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://static.tsviewer.com/short_expire/js/ts3viewer_loader.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
var ts3v_url_1 = "https://www.tsviewer.com/ts3viewer.php?ID=1072073&text=000000&text_size=12&text_family=1&js=1&text_s_weight=bold&text_s_style=normal&text_s_variant=normal&text_s_decoration=none&text_s_color_h=525284&text_s_weight_h=bold&text_s_style_h=normal&text_s_variant_h=normal&text_s_decoration_h=underline&text_i_weight=normal&text_i_style=normal&text_i_variant=normal&text_i_decoration=none&text_i_color_h=525284&text_i_weight_h=normal&text_i_style_h=normal&text_i_variant_h=normal&text_i_decoration_h=underline&text_c_weight=normal&text_c_style=normal&text_c_variant=normal&text_c_decoration=none&text_c_color_h=525284&text_c_weight_h=normal&text_c_style_h=normal&text_c_variant_h=normal&text_c_decoration_h=underline&text_u_weight=bold&text_u_style=normal&text_u_variant=normal&text_u_decoration=none&text_u_color_h=525284&text_u_weight_h=bold&text_u_style_h=normal&text_u_variant_h=normal&text_u_decoration_h=none";
ts3v_display.init(ts3v_url_1, 1072073, 100);
-->
</script>

Cerinity

Quote from: Kindred on October 12, 2015, 02:00:27 AM
use a portal mod and put the code in a standard html block of the portal?
The thing is, we don't really want to use a portal. We just want to have the tsviewer on the side of the forum. I have added a example in the attachments.

Gluz

You can install a portal an not activate it, just use the Blocks feature, it's easy to maintain and edit than edit theme files.

Advertisement: