News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Getting current theme in xml

Started by Scareface, October 13, 2015, 10:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scareface

Hey guys how to get the current theme folder used by the user into the package-info.xml, so that the image files are always store in the current theme folder ?

margarett

AFAIK you can't. But if you choose to copy the files to $themedir/images, PackMan will allow to copy them to every installed theme.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Scareface

Oh alright, I guess then I have to force the images to be in default directory.

Kindred

Quote from: margarett on October 13, 2015, 10:44:36 AM
But if you choose to copy the files to $themedir/images, PackMan will allow to copy them to every installed theme.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

And just to add, it's actually a good idea to use $settings['default_theme_url'] (sorry, not sure if this is the correct variable name) and not the current theme, *unless* you want to have different images for different themes. You can reduce the duplicate files and, maintenance wise, the fewer the options/locations/files/etc, the better.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Scareface

Quote from: margarett on October 13, 2015, 12:33:52 PM
And just to add, it's actually a good idea to use $settings['default_theme_url'] (sorry, not sure if this is the correct variable name) and not the current theme, *unless* you want to have different images for different themes. You can reduce the duplicate files and, maintenance wise, the fewer the options/locations/files/etc, the better.

Oh okay, I changed $themedir to $settings['default_theme_url'], It seems to work. I have changed it in mod :)

Advertisement: